Home » » I Love Una - 11th January 2014

I Love Una - 11th January 2014

Written By Travel on Tuesday, December 31, 2013 | 3:04 AM

A Lifestyle...For friends... By friends. Kicked off in 2010, ''I Love Una'' was a spur of the moment, just-for-kicks idea which was originally planned to be a small gathering of close friends in Unawatuna. What it eventually turned out to be was far more than what we imagined. Now with the annual ''I Love Una'' event we bring people of all walks of life together to enjoy the beach, the music, and the essence that is Unawatuna. The signature of the event is the 'I Love Una'' brand T-shirt, which gives the event a unique signature style of its own. In addition to the event www.iloveuna.com will strive to all your beach going needs.





Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
Copyright © 2011. World Travel Fair - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger